Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lake Silverwood


ok so we have been to lake Silverwood twice this year. and every time we go something goes wrong with sea doo's last time a person trying to put there sea doo's in the water slammed on there brakes and there sea doo's fell on the ramp and this time we saw two sea doo's run into each other. Bryan jumped in to pull the poor boy into our boat so we could tow him back to his camp. it was so sad poor boy was in so much pain.













Brynna on the way back from the lake Kevin and Claudine did her beautiful Mowhawk















Bryan and I tubbing Bryan wake boarding

This is me wake skating. It's like a wake board with no bindings

2 comments:

Micah and Melinda said...

Thank goodness you guys were there to help! All your trips look like so much fun... I love Bryna's faux hawk!!

RussandHeidi said...

Hey Kathryn---it looks like you guys are having so much fun. I can't believe how big Bryna is getting. She is such a cute baby. Well just wanted to say hey! Hope you are doing well! -- heidi