So on tuesday we decided to go check out the OC fair. It was a lot of fun. We go to ride an elephant which was so cool. I had never ridden an elephant before. They let me take Brynna which was surprising because it really was kind of a wobbly ride but I am glad she got to go.
We checked out the petting zoo. It was so funny. Seriously those animals would eat everything. Kathi came home with a million holes in her shirt from the animals chewing on it. We tried taking a cute cousin picture and then the lamb started to eat Brynna's flower it was so funny she just stood there with a blank expression on her face.
Brynna loves animals it is so cute. Seriously when she was really little a cat came to her and she started petting it. I didn't know she knew to pet it. She loves Zipper Kathi's horse and she will pet anything.
Kendra and Brynn dancing to the music
Beautiful Night
5 years ago






2 comments:
Hey Kathryn! It looks like you are out and about and having so much fun! You are the cutest mom ever too! I miss you girl! Oh and I totally remember us coming out to cali and visiting you! I'll never forget my fun memories with you girl!
I love the elephant pic... what a neat experience! You are always out and doing neat stuff, when I grow up I want to be like you!
Post a Comment